Tsubo Shoes for Women
For a casual, athletic style that still looks sophisticated and fashion-forward, consider Tsubo shoes for women. This high-fashion Japanese brand makes a variety of shoes for a range of occasions, but they are known for their distinctive wedge and gladiator styles. Some of the brand's standout styles include patent leather clogs, wedge Mary Janes, lightweight mesh sneakers, and lace-up ankle boots.What types of women's shoes does Tsubo make?
- Boots: Tsubo offers both boots and booties for every heel preference, including high heels, no heels, and wedges. All of Tsubo's boots and booties are made of leather or suede, although they come in a range of colors and patterns.
- Heels: Tsubo's heels are attractive but practical, thanks to their athletic-inspired construction and feminine design. From colorful pumps to sleek, strappy shoes, Tsubo heels offer many options for comfort and durability.
- Flats: Make every step a little lighter in Tsubo's flat-heeled shoes, which support your feet without constraining them. Options include the feminine Mary Janes and ballet flats as well as preppy oxfords and brogues.
- Sandals: Tsubo specializes in strappy sandals that are easy to wear, offering a range of designs, from ornate, gladiator-style sandals to minimalist slip-on slides and everything in between.
- Athletics: Known for their athleticism, they also offer designer sneakers and running shoes as well. Tsubo sneakers are designed for walking, running, and hiking.
To ensure that you get the right size with your shoes, measure your feet and use a conversion chart. Place your foot flat on a piece of paper, wearing the socks you plan to wear with your shoes. Either trace an outline of your foot or make two marks: one at the top of the longest toe and the other just behind your heel. Measure the length of your foot on the piece of paper. A simple conversion chart can help you to determine the size of your shoe. Tsubo makes shoes for women in standard U.S. sizes from 6-11. If you fall between sizes, choose the larger one. Shoes from Tsubo are designed to fit feet precisely, and it is easier to add insoles to make them smaller than it is to expect them to stretch. However, since these shoes are frequently made of leather and suede, it may be possible to stretch them slightly by using leather stretch spray.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Tsubo.