An Essential Guide to Tommy Hilfiger Shoes for Women
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was created by its namesake designer and has a large variety of clothes, shoes, and accessories for both men and women. Theres a wide choice when it comes to colorways and materials. The brand has shoes for both formal and informal occasions, and there are even sneakers that work well for sporting activities like basketball and football.
What kinds of material options
does Tommy Hilfiger specialize in?
does Tommy Hilfiger specialize in?
Its expected that a large footwear business like Tommy Hilfiger provides its customers with a wide variety of materials from which to choose. Its important to pay attention to the material construction for the sake of both fashion and practicality. Here are a few of the more common materials that youll find available in Tommy Hilfigers line of women's loafers, sneakers, shoes, and boots:
- Leather By far, leather is the most common material that you can expect in this companys catalog of footwear products. Youll find this material used in their casual women's sneakers, loafers, and boots. As a rule, Tommy Hilfigers leather is weatherproof and also is relatively easy to clean, and the company even provides care instructions so that you can get the most out of your gear.
- Distressed leather This is an aesthetic variant of standard leather that looks a little aged and worn. The process to make leather into distressed leather is purely artificial, and the material will last through several years of use.
- Canvas This tough cloth material is primarily found in the classic Tommy sneakers for women, but their chukka boots also are sometimes crafted of this textile material. The material is a breathable fabric, yet it still remains durable enough for daily use.
- Suede For those that prefer matte shoes, suede Tommy Hilfiger footwear has leather construction that is soft to the touch. The suede used by the company is fairly easy to clean, and youll find several suede shoe options in boots, sneakers, and dress shoes.
- PVC For their rain boots and some of their casual footwear, Tommy Hilfiger uses PVC, which stands for polyvinyl chloride. This material is a durable plastic made from vinyl that is stiff and strong, and most importantly, its completely waterproof.
What options are
available in Tommy Hilfiger sandals?
Tommy Hilfiger has a wide variety of sandal options for women. For example, for ultra-casual situations, women can purchase slides or flip flops from the company that are made of durable and comfortable rubber. In addition, the company also has thong sandals for professional and non-casual events that use leather, fabric, and canvas. These have soles that are crafted of various materials, including cork.
What styles does Tommy Hilfiger offer in sneakers?
Tommy specializes in tennis shoes for women, and there are several styles to consider. For example, their low-top women's tennis shoes, which are made of canvas, are useful for people that are shooting for a more casual look. For those that are also looking into retro styling but prefer a leather upper, the brand also has their classic Lightz or Larria sneakers that are also low-top and comfortable. They also have fabric sneakers that are lightweight and designed for runners looking for that barefoot feel that some prefer. These may fall under the Rhena line of footwear.
Are Tommy Hilfiger shoes for women true to size?
Tommy Hilfiger shoes tend to run true to size, but snug. For example, most boots fit tight to the foot, and even their line of canvas sneakers tend to fit very snugly. You may need to go half a size up for a looser fit. Consult the manufacturers site for more sizing details.
Tommy Hilfiger Phero vs. Vans Authentic
|Tommy Hilfiger Phero||Vans Authentic|
|Fit||True to size||True to size|
|Materials||Textile and Faux Leather||Canvas and Rubber|
|Closures||Cloth laces||Cloth laces|
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Tommy Hilfiger or Vans.