Taylor Women's Dresses
Taylor women’s dresses include a variety of necklines and skirt styles that complement a full range of body types. These dresses come in a variety of designs including stripes, floral patterns, prints, solid colors, and ruffles, and they are suited to a range of casual and professional occasions.What are the Taylor dress options?
- Sheath dress: The sheath dress is close-fitting around the chest, abdomen, buttocks, and legs. It is a simple design of dress that is typically sleeveless. The hem line usually reaches just above the knee.
- Flare dress: A flare dress has more material through the skirt section. It may have pleated, tiered, or ruffled portions. A flared dress may also have some layers of fabric under the skirt to provide a full look.
- Parachute dress: A parachute dress made by a Taylor designer does not have shaping around the waist. It fits loosely which makes it a good choice if you do not like clingy dresses. The parachute design is free-flowing and helps to keep you cool during hot weather.
- Cotton and plant fibers: Cotton is common for the Taylor parachute dress because it is lightweight and breathable. Linen and rayon from bamboo are often used for a women's sheath dress. Linen is typically woven while rayon from bamboo is knit. The knit rayon fabric offers more stretch than the woven linen fabric.
- Polyester and synthetic materials: Polyester is typically knit into a fabric. It is used for sheath and flare types of Taylor dress clothing. Nylon is a synthetic fabric that is often combined with plant fibers.
- Animal fibers: Animal fibers such as merino wool may be used in a flare dress. These fibers offer warmth and create a thicker fabric that is suited for cold weather.
The Taylor dress is available in a full range of sizes, from 0 to 24. To select the right size, use a flexible tape measure to get your bust, waist, and hip measurements in inches. A bust size of 32 inches and a waist measuring 24.5 inches fits into a 0. For each additional two inches in bust or one inch in waist, go up one size. For the length of the dress, you can choose petite, which is for ladies 5'3" and shorter. The regular length of Taylor dresses is for ladies 5'4" to 5'7", and the tall length is for ladies who are 5'8" or taller. The Taylor garments are also available in one-size-fits-all, which is how many of the parachute dress garments are designed to fit.