Frequently Asked Questions About Polo Ralph Lauren Boots for Men
When the temperatures drop, boots are one way to keep your feet warm and comfortable. When you also want to stay fashionable, look to Polo Ralph Lauren boots. Designed for both style and function, these boots are available in a variety of types and colors on eBay.Types of Polo boots for men
Some of the Polo boots you can buy include:
- Ranger boots: This is one of the most iconic Polo boots for men. With its tall shaft and rugged soles, this style evokes a classic military look. A buckle runs across midfoot, adding an edgy twist. Ranger boots come in a variety of upper materials, including leather and suede.
- Duck boots: Duck boots are made with rubber bottoms and uppers that are made from another material, such as leather. They’re designed for outdoor use; the rubber keeps snow, mud, and water away from your feet. Polo Ralph Lauren makes duck boots with both tall and ankle-height shafts.
- Winter boots: These boots are crafted with insulated interiors and waterproof exteriors; they’re specifically made for cold and snowy weather.
- Ankle boots: This is the most common of the Polo Ralph Lauren boot styles. Ankle boots from this brand are often made from leather in simple, streamlined shapes. Some of the Polo boots feature elastic gussets for pull-on wear, while others feature lace-up fronts.
Part of the appeal of Polo boots is the designer look. Some of the brand’s typical details are:
- Straps and buckles: This is one of the most recognizable design details on Polo boots. The straps aren’t usually functional, but they add a distinctive look. In most cases, you’ll find a single strap, though some Polo styles feature double or crossed straps.
- Leather laces: On some of Polo’s boots, including ranger and chukka boots, leather laces are a common design detail. These laces are cut with raw edges that add texture to the uppers.
- Embossed logo: Polo Ralph Lauren makes many leather boots that are embossed with the brand’s logo. It features a polo player sitting atop a running horse.
When you buy them new, Polo boots can be quite expensive; buying used men’s Polo boots can help you save money. It’s also an easy way to get your hands on a pair that’s no longer in production by the brand. As you’re looking at used boots on eBay, look at the photos closely to check for wear, particularly on the sole. If the boots look like they’re in good condition and free of extreme wear, they’re probably a good buy.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Polo Ralph Lauren.