Pikolinos Shoes for Women
Founded in Spain, in 1984, Pikolinos shoes for women feature artisan craftsmanship with decorative style elements. Traditional colors from this product line include cognac, garnet, and black.What are features of women’s Pikolinos?
The brand is known for their Spanish design. Features like buckles and tassels give the footwear an edge. Each style has heels that are 2 inches high or lower. Some other things of note about these shoes for women include:
- Craftsmanship: Its skilled artisans use premium leather techniques passed down through generations.
- Insoles: A breathable leather footbed with a gel-foam midsole offer comfort and stability.
- Outsoles: Synthetic outsoles provide flexibility for heel-to-toe movement and traction for long-lasting wear.
The shoes make casual styles for work and play. Styles span from Mary Janes to knee-high boots. Boots are menswear inspired while retaining a feminine flair. Stylish embellishments like whip-stitching, perforated patterns, and cutout accents will give your wardrobe a boost.
- Mules: These slip-ons are practical and stylish. Some models feature whip-stitch construction and cut-out accents.
- Slingbacks: These versatile shoes are available in open and closed toe styles. An elasticized heel strap adapts to your foot so they will not slip out the shoe during strides.
- Women Mary Janes: Good for work, these fashionable shoes feature a roomy, round-toed box and cushioned midsole to get you through the day in style.
- Boots: Suitable for the office or dancing the night away, 2-inch block heels pair well with pants and skirts. They are available in ankle, calf, and knee-high styles.
- Pumps: These heels feature slip-ons, T-straps, and ankle straps that are good for the office or date night.
There are a variety of styles in neutral colors. They coordinate well with a number of looks and styles. If you are looking for shoes to wear to the office, try the brands loafers or Mary Janes. Here are a few shoe style suggestions.
- Office shoe: Wear a knee-length skirt or dress with a pair of Pikolinos pumps or Mary Janes.
- Date night shoe: Put on a pair of slingbacks or T-strap pumps with a little black dress.
- Girl’s night out shoe: Coordinate your skinny jeans or leggings with ankle, calf, or knee-high boots.
- Shopping shoe: If you are going to be running errands and shopping all day, a pair of mules pairs with slacks or jeans.