Nikon Hunting Binoculars
Nikon's laser, vibration-reduction hunting binoculars are designed to target your image and tell you the distance between you and the deer, turkey, or pheasant, even when you do not have steady hands. Nikon's rangefinder focuses on game within a second and continues to take measurements of multiple targets for up to eight seconds. Hunters, birdwatchers and others who enjoy the outdoors might want to consider Nikon precision optics for their adventures.What are the differences between types of Nikon binoculars?
Nikon precision optics offer views that can be useful for birdwatchers, game spotters, and hunters. All Nikon hunting binoculars are offered in a range of resolutions due to their number of indexed prisms. All Nikon binoculars come in a leather case with a strap and lens covers.
- Extra-low-dispersion glass (EDG): These binoculars present bright, high-resolution, razor-sharp views through multiple layers of antireflective nitrogen compounds that are waterproof and sealed. EDGs have a smooth, central focus dial designed for a quick, easy focus.
- Monarch 3, 5, and 7: This type, with a 56-mm objective lens, is intended to function well in low-light conditions. Monarch fog-proof and waterproof binoculars are tripod adaptable, and they magnify images 5, 7, 8, 10, or 12 times, regardless of light or weather conditions. They offer extra-low-dispersion glass, like the Nikon's EDG, which functions equally well in bright light.
- Prostaff: This model features Nikon precision image reproduction with image magnification of 8 to 10 times while hunting, even in rain, fog, and semi-darkness. Nikon Prostaffs are made to reproduce and transmit the entire prism of colors accurately with coated roof prisms and multilayered coatings.
- Aculons: These are lightweight, compact binoculars available in a variety of colors: orange, blue, white, black, and red. Aculon multilayer lenses with sliding rubber eyecups are easy to focus with a central focusing dial, and they are designed to magnify images 8 to 10 times with accuracy.
- Oceanpro: These binoculars are for hunting from marine environments with increased moisture and constant motion, when it is helpful to rely on Nikon precision optics. Nikon Oceanpros present clear, concise color images enlarged to 7x, 8x, 10x, or 18x magnification.
- Specialty: These hunting binoculars are multicoated and designed to be waterproof and fog-proof for special situations. They offer bright, high-resolution images at 7x, 8x, 10x, 12x, and 18x magnifications. Their eyecups adjust separately for easy viewing without your glasses.
Nikon Sports Triax laser rangefinders, released in 2018, are intended to be accurate from 10 feet to 1,900 feet, which is helpful for bow or gun hunting. These rangefinders show the hunter the trajectory of the shot to take, with the distance to the target. The distance display may be illuminated to be visible in low light, and it's accurate on level ground or hills, or in valleys. The Nikon Triax 10×42 was engineered for use on rugged terrain. Its rubber armoring over a metal die-cast body is constructed to be highly durable, with a textured grip that conforms to the human hand and resists extreme changes in temperature.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nikon.