How to Find the Right LifeProof Clear Cell Phone Case
Your smartphone very well may be one of the most important accessories that you own. Nothing is worse than that moment of panic when you drop your unprotected phone and pick it up to check for damage. Owning a protective cover, like a LifeProof clear cell phone case, can help keep your phone in good condition.What types of LifeProof cell phone cases are available?
There are a variety of cell phone cases available for just about every make and model of mobile phone. Its important to choose a case thats equipped with the properties you value most.
- Bumper cases: These are rectangular shaped and wrap around the edges of your phone. Made of rubber and silicone materials, they are designed to protect the corners of your device so that if you drop it, any impact is spread out evenly. This helps avoid cracks, chips, and other damage, as the edges of your phone usually experience the brunt of gravitational force when impacted.
- Skins: Another option is a skin-style case. These are flexible and feature a soft fitting film that can come in a range of patterns and designs. They are good at absorbing shock and helping to keep dirt and grime out of your phones crevices.
- Shell cases: These cases enclose your entire phone and protect it from dings, cracks, scratches, and chips. A clear LifeProof case is available in this type of fully protective shell format.
- Sleeves and pouches: This kind of protection provides overall coverage and can be used in conjunction with another slim or ultra-thin case option. These cases usually have some type of padding that adds additional impact resistance. They also come in many styles, colors, and sizes. A feature of pouch-style cases is that they can be used with many different phone models without being too specific. That way, if you upgrade your smartphone model, youll be able to keep your protection.
- Waterproof cases: These cases protect your phone from impact, humidity, water damage, and many other types of damage over time. Keep in mind that not all waterproof cases are completely airtight; some are simply designed to resist water, while others are capable of protecting your phone when fully immersed in liquid.
Proper fit is essential to the functionality and protective abilities of many cases. To make sure the case youre interested in will fit and work correctly, keep the following in mind.
- Check your model: It is important to get a phone case specifically designed for your exact make and model of phone. If you dont know this information, you can find out what kind of phone you have by looking in your settings under device information.
- Be aware of damage: If your phone is already warped, bent, cracked, or otherwise damaged, a case may not fit well.
There are many different types of LifeProof cases available, such as the LifeProof Nuud, LifeProof FRE, and LifeProof Next. If the case matches your phones make and model, it should fit correctly.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by LifeProof.