Exterior Parts for the Jeep Wrangler
The Jeep Wrangler has been a staple of the off-road vehicle market for more than 30 years. Exterior parts, accessories, and visual design elements are available for and compatible with several versions of this Jeep. Checking out what types of parts are available, what Jeep models they fit, and how you can use them will help you find the items that work for you.Can you purchase parts to keep your Jeep clean?
Some exterior parts and accessories for the Jeep Wrangler are intended to help you keep your vehicle clean. They are designed to reduce the amount of mud or debris that comes into contact with vehicle motors or surfaces. Splash guards or mud flaps are some of the items you might be able to use here. As you drive your vehicle, mud, water, rocks, and other debris can be kicked up by the wheels. These guards or flaps may be able to deflect some of this debris and keep it away from the Jeep. You can install these items next to your Wranglers tires.Do these parts have different fitment options?
The fitment of an exterior part refers to where you can physically attach it on your Jeep Wrangler. Various parts or accessories are intended to enhance a specific area on your vehicle. Fitment types for these parts include the ones listed here:
- Front - Parts such as bras, front bumpers, hoods, and grilles go on this part of your Jeep.
- Rear - You can add back bumpers, lights, logos, and holders for your license plate to the rear of your Wrangler.
- Upper - The upper part of your Wrangler can house racks for the sides or roof, hard tops, antennas, or a sunroof.
- Left and right - You can add running boards, nerf bars, fenders, outer door panels, mirrors, handles, and trim to either side of your Jeep Wrangler.
You can look at all fitment types at once to see a complete selection of accessories. Information is available on Jeep Wrangler parts in categories such as the following:
- Tire caps
- Body kits
Many of these items are compatible with several Jeep Wrangler models. You can find a range of products that are suitable for the particular model you drive. Some of the most common models that youll find items for include the following:
- YJ - Jeep produced this model until 1995.
- TJ - The company manufactured this model until 2006.
- JK - This vehicle was produced up to 2018.