Dash Parts for Jeep
While your Jeep is made with durable and quality materials, over time and through normal wear and tear, you may find that you need to replace some of the parts and accessories in the interior dash. It is easy to locate and replace individual parts for your Jeep. You may also want to upgrade the original parts to make your Jeep dash even more functional.What dash parts might I need to replace or upgrade?
Your Jeep interior dash is easily fixed and fully customizable. You can upgrade it to make it fully functional for your lifestyle.
- Storage: You may find that you need more storage in your Jeep Wrangler or Cherokee, beyond the storage that comes standard like the center console and the glove box. You can get a roll top storage that can hold small accessories like sunglasses and phone chargers and closes easily to keep everything in place. There are also open storage consoles where you can set your cell phone and other accessories that you may need to access quickly.
- Mounts: There are a wide variety of mounts you can use to customize your Jeep dash and make your technological devices even more accessible. Mounts allow you to have your cell phone or GPS device in your eyesight so that you do not have to take your eyes off the road. Mounts can make for a safer and more convenient driving experience.
- Knobs: If your knobs are lost or damaged, you can find the knobs for your respective Jeep and easily replace them. Most knobs will pop right on, and you will be back to working your different controls with ease.
- Panels: Over time, your panels may become scratched or even cracked, especially if you use your Wrangler for more adventurous pursuits such as off-road racing. You can find replacement panels for all parts of your dash and replace them by removing the old ones and popping in the new ones.
- Glove box: If your glove box is cracked or damaged, you may want to buy and install a new one. You may also want a box that has a lock so that you can secure any of your valuables.
- Radio: Your Jeep Wrangler comes standard with a radio. Depending on your year model, the radio may have a cassette deck or CD player. You may want to update the radio so that you have access to satellite radio, hookups for devices, or more CD options. There are a wide variety of radios that will fit your Wrangler or Cherokee and can easily be switched out by removing one radio and detaching the wires. You then attach the wires to your new radio and insert it back into the slot.
- Switch pod kit: This kit allows you to place your switches in a more convenient location on the drivers side of your Wrangler dash and fits in the dashboard pillar. The switch pod kit is easy to install.