Brooks Extra-Wide EE Shoes for Men
Brooks Sporting Company was created in 1914 as a shoe retailer for athletes. After several incarnations, it recreated itself in 2001 and began focusing solely on running and the technology surrounding that gear. Specialty sizes like extra-wide running shoes are one of their product lines.What type of road shoes are available for men?
These mens road shoes are constructed for running on the roads surface. They manufacture a number of shoes in this category. Among them are the Adrenaline GTS 17, Ravenna, Glycerin, and the Dyad.
- Adrenaline GTS 17: This shoe provides support through use of the Brooks exclusive Segmented Crash Pad. The Brooks Air Mesh is included on the upper shoe.
- Ravenna: This Brooks shoe is constructed of their Air Mesh material for the upper and a sole constructed of blown rubber.
- Glycerin: It is designed with an updated midsole and 3D stretch on the upper material.
- Dyad: This shoe by Brooks provides support while adapting to your foot for a more neutral fit.
This mens category of shoe is designed to handle a variety of off-road terrain. There are several options available, including Maxama, Caldera, and PureGrit.
- Maxama: The Maxama offers rigid structure at the toe and heel. These Brooks shoes weigh 9.3 ounces and cushioned with a sole that helps grip the trail.
- Caldera: The Caldera provides a double-mesh upper, stacked midsole, and a rubber sole with a sticking effect for gripping the trail.
- PureGrit: This Brooks shoe has midsole cushioning, Flex Grooves, and a rounded heel.
These mens shoes are specially designed for sprints to cross-country running. They will either be flats or spikes. This mens line by Brooks Shoes provides a wide selection of possibilities in the competition category. Among them are Hyperion and Wire.
- Hyperion: A racing flat, this shoe provides Segmented Crash Pad and Midfoot Transition Zone.
- Wire: These are spiked racing shoes for track grip and for races at or beyond 1500 meters.
This mens walking shoe offers support and cushion. There is a large variety in this group. Among the options are Adrenaline GTS 18 and Addiction Walker. This size range this category offers is from 7.0 up to a 4E.
- Adrenaline GTS 18: Created with a mesh upper. The shoe provides cushion, support, and flexibility.
- Addiction Walker: This shoe offers a skid-resistant sole.
The lifestyle shoe group for men is designed as more a reminiscence to their past lines. This is an everyday shoe that is a recreation of styles from the past.
- Vanguard: This is a reintroduction to the first running shoe created by Brooks in the 1970s.
- Beast 1: It is built for support while recreating the 1993 line.